9 Questions to Ask Yourself Before 2017
The New Year is a time to reflect and plan for the future. It can be a difficult process to go through on your own. That’s why I want to direct you to a list of 9 questions to ask yourself before 2017 created by Justin Su’a of the Increase Your Impact Podcast.
Take some time to sit and think about these questions and answer them thoughtfully. Write them down and review them throughout the year. Check in with this list and make sure you are staying on track with the habits you want to adopt in 2017.
If you want to make 2017 the best year of your life, answer these 9 questions before the New Year. Be grateful for all that happened in 2016 and go into January with a plan of attack and stick to it!
- What am I grateful for?
- What hard things did I overcome?
- What did I learn?
- Who positively impacted my life?
- How am I different from the person I was in January?
- What relationship do I need to strengthen in 2017?
- What do I need to stop doing?
- What do I need to start doing?
- What do I need to keep doing?
2016 12 28