CFMC Nutrition Coaching Program
Our Nutrition Coaching program is designed to provide the most value and best service to our clients. This program will allow us to provide you with a ton of individual attention from your personal coach while using a system that has been proven to get incredible results. The CFMC Nutrition Program is not a gimmick promising a quick fix. We are offering a program that focuses on developing the habits necessary to improve your health, fitness, your relationship with food, your mindset and more.
Each client will be provided their own personal coach who is dedicated to helping you reach your specific goals. They will provide their expertise, feedback and support you on your journey every step of the way. We aren’t here to give you a meal plan and send you on your way. We care about our clients and want you to succeed as much as you do.
What can I expect from the coaches?
- Each client will be given control and choice. This is your journey. We are just the tour guides. We are not going to tell you what’s important to you. We cater our coaching to your goals and what you deem as most important in your life. We will help you discover your “why” for enrolling in this program and use it as a guide for which direction to take your coaching.
- Your coach will help you tackle the critical variables. There is so much nutrition information out there that it becomes easy to experience paralysis by analysis or to focus on the wrong things. Your coach will help you tackle the critical variables that give you the biggest return on your investment.
- For each habit that we tackle together, your coach will make sure that you are ready, willing and able to take on the current habit. If you’re not comfortable with the proposed change, it will be simplified until you are very confident that it is something that you can do. This technique will allow us to gain confidence with each new small win. Eventually, these small wins will accumulate into amazing results.
- Your coaching will be tailored to your nutritional age. Whether you have zero knowledge of nutrition or are a nutrition buff, you can benefit from this program. Your coaching will be customized to where you are at on your journey and where you could improve.
- The goals we set together will be specific and concrete. We will focus mainly on behavior based goals that are in our control as opposed to outcome goals that are out of our control. You will never have to wonder if you are following your habit correctly, because your coach will make it extremely clear to you.
Our Nutrition Philosophy
We take a habit-based approach to making nutrition changes. While meal-plan approaches require you to choose between vegan, Paleo, Mediterranean, or other “labeled” diets, habit-based approaches don’t force this choice.
This means our progressive systems of habits, lessons, and assignments can work equally well for vegetarians (who eat no meat) or meatatarians (who eat mostly meat).
Of course, we do believe that a healthy diet generally consists of:
- whole, minimally processed foods;
- lots of plants;
- enough protein to meet your needs;
- a healthy mix of different fats;
- plenty of water; and
- carbohydrates based on activity levels.
Through lessons, assignments, and daily habits:
- We help clients find the right mix of all these foods for their goals, lifestyle, and preferences.
- We show them how to make meals suitable for them.
- And we help them stay consistent.
However, we go much deeper than just the food. We also dig into:
- Food behaviors (food timing, meal frequency, meal speed, and food amount).
- Food attitudes (food views, restriction vs. abundance, disordered thinking).
- Stress management (in general, how it relates to food).
- Rest, recovery, and sleep (in general, how they relate to food).
- Outlook (confidence, resiliency, mastery, and growth mindset).
What will I get from the CFMC Nutrition Coaching Program?
- Daily Emails
- Clients get daily emails containing brief descriptions of what they should be working on and thinking about that day. These emails link to a special ProCoach homepage where lessons, habits, and assignments are outlined.
- Daily Habits
- Every 2 weeks clients are presented with a new habit, something they’re asked to practice every day, to develop a particular nutrition or lifestyle skill. These habits are explained in detail on day one. And every day after, ProCoach reminds them about their habit.
- Daily Habit Checks
- Every day you’ll also be asked to record whether or not you practiced your habit. Consistency is tracked in a special “Progress” area of the ProCoach client interface. This helps clients see how consistent they’re being.
- Daily Lessons and Assignments
- To support the daily habits, ProCoach offers brief lessons in the form of articles, videos, audio files, and/or downloads.
- Regular Progress Checks
- Every week or two, clients are asked to provide their body weight, girths, photos, and other markers of progress, including subjective ones.
How long is the program?
The program delivers healthy eating and lifestyle habits over the course of a full year.
Why a full year? Because the program is about progressively building habits over a longer period of time to promote confidence and long-term sustainability.
The curriculum builds an interesting change arc that culminates with some awesome experiences towards the end.
If however, you wish to stop the program early, you can just let us know and we will remove you from the program and stop collecting payments from you.
How much does it cost?
The cost of the program is $100/month and will be automatically withdrawn each month on a day of your choosing.
How do I sign up?
If you are interested in signing up for our Nutrition Coaching Program, contact us here: http://crossfitmilescity.com/contact-us/
We look forward to helping you reach your goals.
2016 11 28